Get ready for our very own Norooz party at the University of Houston on April 3rd at 6:30 PM.
We will begin promptly at 6:30 for a night full of fun.
The Entertainment of the night includes a Dance Competition, a Theatrical Act, Live Persian Music, and a DJ. (Get ready for the dance floor). We will begin with a presentation regarding our exceptional work in the community as a student organization, and later continue with the festivities.
There will also be a beautiful photobooth and a surprise appearance from a special celebrity.
Delicious Persian food will be served to our guests of the night.
We hope to see you there at the KiVa room. (Farish Hall 101) at 6:30 PM.
Please come dressed in semi-formal attire.
Please purchase your ticket using our paypal link below after you have filled out the registration form above. Registration to be a part of the dance competition will be a part of the ticket registration form above.
Student Ticket: $18
None Student Ticket: $23
Table (6 Guests): 15% off*All the prices are valid till March 28th, 23:59. After this date, the ticket prices will increase 20%.
Once you have registered to buy a ticket, you will then be emailed regarding payment options.
For payment, you have 2 following options:
1. If you have a PayPal account, you can transfer money to our PayPal account. The email address tied to our account is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay using the paypal button below to pay for your tickets via credit/debit cards. You will reply to the mail with your payment receipt. You will receive ticket confirmation email, once your payment is verified. Thank you again for your support and interest. Hope to see you on April 3rd.
Details for the dance competition:
Small groups are allowed to be formed and are able to participate in the events dance competition.
There will be three rounds of the completion and each level consists of a method of elimination to decide the winner.
You will have until April 1st to submit up to 3 songs that you will be dancing to during your competition performance.
You can send your song files to
1. Choreography during entrance of dance act and exit of dance act - 15%
2. Cooperation and sense of flow during performance - 55%
3. Creativity of performance, WOW Factor, and use of costumes/props 30%
We hope to see you soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com